0161 338 5821
To provide quality of education for all pupils we aim to make our school a place where:
• Are treated equally and given opportunities and encouragement to reach their full potential.
• Have full access to a broad, balanced and stimulating National Curriculum and Religious Education.
• Develop confidence in themselves within a happy and secure school environment.
• Enjoy learning and try to do their best, valuing the efforts and achievements both of themselves and others.
• Are encouraged to appreciate and respect cultural identity by valuing themselves and others equally.
• Develop a caring, considerate attitude to everyone in the school and outside in the community.
• Have pride in and look after their environment.
• Work well together as a team and have the needs of the children as their first priority.
• Respond positively to the children’s work and encourage pupils to strive for their best.
• Continually review policy and practices to raise standards.
• Create a welcoming atmosphere in their classroom
• Encourage children to view education as an enjoyable experience and learning as exciting and worthwhile.
• Are treated as partners in the education of their children.
• Share responsibility by supporting school procedures which have been agreed by the Governing Body and staff.
• Is involved pastorally and spiritually in providing a shared recourse and responsibility.
• Links are developed to widen our children’s experience both within and outside school